Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm missing my old life...

It was so nice to putter around all day with the kids and visit all my online blogging friends every spare minute I had! But, I'm finally feeling like my life is adjusting to the new normal of me working full time. I still really like my job and I'm making some new friends. None that I would hang out with outside of work since most of them are in their early 20s but the socializing at work is enough for me.

I don't have anything to say, I just wanted to touch base with my regular readers and tell you I'm still here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Traci,

It was so nice to hear from you -thanks for visiting my blog!

I didn't realize you were working outside...I'm so glad to read how content you are and that (other than Morgan's teeth) things seem to be going well!! Tell your Mom I say HI!!