Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wow.

“I assure you, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!” (Matt. 25:40 NLT).

How we treat others is how we treat Jesus.

-Max Lucado

When I read this, I cried. I get so impatient and so frustrated with my kids that I sometimes say stuff to them that I would never dream say to anyone else. If Jesus was standing in front of me taking forever and a day to get something done would I say something ugly to him? Of course not and I'm so guilty of that. I want so much to be patient and gracious and yet it seems that every time I turn around there is something there that just annoys me to no end.

Ugh...Thank God I have the opportunity to say I'm sorry and try again.

1 comment:

Neva said...

It is hard to always treat folks like we treat Jesus but it only gets easier with practice, something we all need.
I love you
Mom
KTB