Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Five things...

I knew I should have just gone to Allrecipes.com to look up a recipe for bruschetta, but no, I had to stop by my MIL's blog to see what's going on and I was tagged. So, my five things are...

1. I was a volunteer firefighter for a small North GA town when I was in my early 20s. It was great fun and I actually got to put out fires and do a search and rescue after some tornados on Palm Sunday.

2. I have flat feet. I don't know where that came from but it's true!

3. I have four older sisters, three older brothers and one younger sister but I'm the only child born from my parents. (The wonders of previous marriages and one adoption!)

4. I'm seven years older than my husband and only 11 years younger than my MIL, she is only a year older than my oldest sister.

5. I have a tattoo of Dumbo the elephant on my left ankle. My husband and I went down on our third or fourth date and got tattoos. They weren't matching - we wanted our relationship to last!! :P

Okay, that's all! I'm not sure who all reads this so I'm not gonna tag anyone....yet!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I've read lots of these before, but I was so suprised by some of yours! A firefighter...really??? Wow! And I had no idea that you are the only biological child...that's crazy!