Friday, April 13, 2007

For Heather...


I hate that I have to be a part of something like this but at the same time it warms my heart when a community rallies together to help a friend in need. I'm not a close friend to Heather but she is one of the co-founders of the Moms of Grace website that I found a couple of months ago that has been such an asset to my life. If you go here you can read about Heather's story from her blog and if you click on the button it will take you to the blog that is raising money to help Heather out. Please, on April 18 (that's next Wednesday) if you can spare anything it would be such a blessing to Heather and her family. I am challenging all my readers to donate at least $1. Everybody can afford $1 and together it adds up to so much!! It would also be wonderful if we could raise Heather and her family up in prayer every chance we get. Thanks.

1 comment:

Diane Viere said...

Challenge accepted!

How beautiful to see so many 'daisies for Heather!' It has been a privelege to storm heavens gates with prayers for Heather...now it is such a blessing to contribute in, yet another, tangible and very meaningful way.

Diane