Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Random Stuff...

I need to get back into the swing of the blog so I'm just letting it flow today!

"No matter how right I am, people need to know how good God is." paraphrased from our guest speaker at church Sunday. Isn't that right though? If people don't know how good God is then what is their first instinct when people start talking about Him? Feeling judged, fear, embarrassment ( I know I should be at church on Sunday!) But when you speak to people who know God...it's totally different, it's hard to get a word in when they go on and on about what God has done in their life! But...how do you show how good God is to people who don't know Him? I have a feeling that if I had the answer to that question, I could change a lot of lives!! I know I can tell them what He's done for me but I wish I could hand people the feelings I get in my heart when I truly feel close to God, I wish I could hug people and transmit that peace that passes understanding when they are hurting. But all I can do is tell them so God must know that if we do talk...that must be enough for Him to do His work.

Wow...I've never thought of it quite that way!

1 comment:

Neva said...

Awesome----I think you are right, and this is just one more way to tell them what God has done for you and I know that some will read this and be able to feel your heart.